Chelwood An ‘Open Air’ nursery school in the heart of Brockley!
‘Excellent personalized early childhood education for every child’
- Qualified Teacher led Curriculum
- Research led teaching and learning
- Stable, consistent early years staff with expertise, training and experience
Chelwood focusses on developing confident and independent children who are able to make informed choices and decisions for themselves, whilst developing a caring and considerate and responsible attitude towards other people and their environment. We believe that the consistency provided by regular sessions and routines, a familiar and consistent peer group and staff team, are significant factors in developing these life skills.
COVID-19 information for families
Recruiting postgraduates NOW to join our PGCE course starting September 2020
Early Childhood Education specialism
Find out more :
Please apply for STEEP School Direct via UCAS Teacher Training.
- training provider code name: A2243
- training provider code: 21K
- training programme code: 2MBS (Nursery School host school)
- training programme code: 2XTC (Primary School host school)
Enquiries, queries, and paper copies of information on our website please contact:
Louise Karmali firstname.lastname@example.org
020 7639 2514
Support Chelwood via www.thegivingmachine.co.uk
and choose Chelwood House for Families
More about supporting Chelwood Nursery School and fundraising here.