Early Years Educator /Nursery Nurse – Level 3 CWDC
35 hours per week, term time only
Scale 5, points 23-25
pro-rata salary for term time only – £21,106 – £22,299
Required from April 2018
Your chance to join our ‘Outstanding’ team at Chelwood Nursery School, the lead school in the STEEP Teaching School Alliance
- committed to working with others to provide high quality, inclusive Early Years Education?
- dedicated to promoting children’s learning through play and providing a personalised learning environment
- keen to work in partnership with colleagues, families and other professionals?
- able to work flexibly as part of a team with an understanding of how their role impacts on the whole school
- motivated and well organised with an eye for detail?
- Qualified to Level 3 CWDC standard
We are seeking to recruit an Early Years Educator/ Nursery Nurse to join our ‘Outstanding’ multi-cultural inner city school.
Chelwood Nursery School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation, and are keen to reflect the diversity of the local community in our school workforce.
Visits to the school are essential, to arrange please contact the school on
020 7639 2514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 5th March – 5pm
Short-listed applicants will be contacted by email/phone by Monday 12th March
Interviews: Friday 16th March
Chelwood Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Application Documents can be downloaded below-
- EYE Nursery Nurse Advert 2018_
- letter to applicants 2018 EYE-NN 2018
- EYE-NN Job Description and Person Specification 2018
- Application Form Support Staff
- Safer Recruitment Form
- Lewisham Equal Opportunities Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Ofsted 2016