SEN information report
This report provides information on the arrangements for the admission of disabled persons as pupils at the school including: (i) the arrangements for the admission of disabled persons as pupils at the school (ii) the steps taken to prevent disabled pupils from being treated less favourably than other pupils (iii) the facilities provided to assist access to the school by disabled pupils (iv) the accessibility plan prepared by the governing body under paragraph 3 of Schedule 10 to the Equality Act 2010. Information included in this SEN information report:
- Information about the expertise and training of staff in relation to children and young people with special educational needs and about how specialist expertise will be secured.
- Information about how equipment and facilities to support children and young people with special educational needs will be secured.
- The arrangements for consulting parents of children with special educational needs about, and involving such parents in, the education of their child.
- The arrangements for consulting young people with special educational needs about, and involving them in, their education.
- Any arrangements made by the governing body or the proprietor relating to the treatment of complaints from parents of pupils with special educational needs concerning the provision made at the school.
- How the governing body involves other bodies, including health and social services bodies, local authority support services and voluntary organisations, in meeting the needs of pupils with special educational needs and in supporting the families of such pupils
- The contact details of support services for the parents of pupils with special educational needs, including those for arrangements made in accordance with section 32.
- The school’s arrangements for supporting pupils with special educational needs in a transfer between phases of education or in preparation for adulthood and independent living.
- Information on where the local authority’s local offer is published.
Click here for:
SEN co-ordinator, Inclusion & Diversity Leader
Inclusion and Diversity Leader and SENCo
Chelwood Nursery School
020 7639 2514