Chelwood house for families
‘Excellent personalised early childhood education for every child’
Our core values
As a registered charity;
- Chelwood House for Families aims to support and develop services for children under five years old and their carers.
- The charity aims to support an inclusive, community focused, informal learning environment.
- Chelwood House for Families aims to offer an environment and activities to encourage children and their carers to spend quality time and learning time together.
- Chelwood House for Families aims to provide a motivating, safe, positive and happy environment where children can develop socially and have experiences to encourage early community cohesion.
- The charity aims to create opportunities for information learning and to provide a safe environment for community and child focused projects.
- All projects aim to support the ethos of Chelwood Nursery School and its community as agreed by the Headteacher and Governing body.