Chelwood Winter Scavenger Hunt
Twelve seasonal challenges for children and families to complete.
- Can you find a red leaf?
- Can you draw a letter or shape in the dirt or sand?
- Can you find sticks and make a square?
- How many different bugs can you find? (remember to leave them where you found them)
- Can you see something green? What do you see?
- Do you see any flowers? How do they smell?
- Can you find something soft? Something hard?
- Can you catch your wintery breath in your hands?
- Can you find sparkling Christmas lights near the park?
- Look for how many birds are nearby. Can you name their colours?
- Can you collect some acorns or conkers and make a snack pile for the squirrels to find?
- Can you find a pine cone?