Chelwood 2020 Winter Scavenger Hunt
Twelve seasonal challenges for children and families to complete.
these questions and email in a photo or two to share with all our Chelwood friends! Record each challenge with a photo and email to email@example.com
All emailed entries will receive a Certificate of Completion!
- Can you find a red leaf?
- Can you draw a letter or shape in the dirt or sand?
- Can you find sticks and make a square?
- How many different bugs can you find? (remember to leave them where you found them)
- Can you see something green? What do you see?
- Do you see any flowers? How do they smell?
- Can you find something soft? Something hard?
- Can you catch your wintery breath in your hands?
- Can you find sparkling Christmas lights near the park?
- Look for how many birds are nearby. Can you name their colours?
- Can you collect some acorns or conkers and make a snack pile for the squirrels to find?
- Can you find a pine cone?
Please email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with Winter Scavenger Hunt in the title. Suggested donation £2