How to apply
How to apply
We accept applications year-round. We would recommend you apply by the beginning of March in order to be considered for a place in September, however we continue to offer places throughout the year when we have spaces.
Step one - come for a visit
We would suggest you come for a visit before you put in an application to see that we are a good fit for you family. We host visits throughout the year on a Thursday afternoon at 4:00pm. Spaces on these visits are limited, so you will need to book by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the number of spaces you require. Child are welcome to attend with you (and are not counted in the number of spaces).
Visits are not compulsory and you can submit an application without visiting.
Step two - submit an application
Application forms can be obtained from our Welcome Centre any day between 9:00 and 16:00 or by downloading one here and emailing it to email@example.com.
If you are applying for a funded two year old place, please bring your letter of eligibility with you.
If you are offered a place you will need to provide a copy of:
- Your child’s birth certificate (long version with names of both parents) – this is used as proof of date of birth
- Current Council tax bill – this is used as proof of address
- Current utility bill (dated within the last 3 months) – this is used as 2nd proof of address
- Child benefit notice showing the name of the child or child’s NHS registration card – this is used as proof of parental responsibility
- Two-year old eligibility letter/ticket (if applicable)
We will consider your application in line with our admission criteria and if we can, we will offer you a place.
If we can’t offer you a place, we will keep your child’s application on file so that if a place becomes available, we can offer you the place.
Step three - get involved
There are lots of ways you can start to get to know us a bit better:
- Come and discover days
- Come to our events
For further information about our admissions procedures, please refer to our Admissions policy