How you can support us
Like most schools, our funding is being stretched further and further each year and we are finding that we have to raise vital funds to support the work of the school, year on year.
There are a range of ways you can help us and make an impact on the school
In this section
We have an amazing community of past, present and future families who are passionately about Chelwood Nursery School and the role we play within the community. They support us by:
- volunteer an hour (or two) a week to prepare our healthy snacks for the children
- Help us to purchase much needed curriculum resources through our Amazon ‘wish list’ https://amzn.eu/9VGxxw2
- help out at our summer/winter fair
- join our PTA and help organise our events
- do you have any particular skills such as; cooking, painting, carpentry, playing a musical instrument? We’re always looking for people to share their skills with the children
- are you running/walking/skipping in an event and looking for a charity to support? Why not choose Chelwood House for Families (our charity)
- Donate to one of our campaigns to help fund vital services and equipment for the school
Our current campaigns
We provide fresh fruit and vegetable snacks for all children at Chelwood and although we are a state maintained nursery school, these snacks are not funded by the government. Help us to make sure all our children have access to healthy, nutritious food while at nursery.
Can your spare the price of a cup of coffee per week?
Make a regular donation to our charity and you will be putting money directly back into Chelwood and the work we do.