Chelwood has been inspected, by Ofsted* on a number of occasions; most recently in September 2016.
Ofsted reports on the quality of education provided by the school; the educational standards achieved in the school; whether the financial resources made available to the school are managed efficiently; and the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils in the school.
* (Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills)
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including:
– how happy your child is at the school
– how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour
If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them.
The questionnaire can be completed at any time – you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected.
We will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can:
– inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection
– help Ofsted decide when to inspect a school
In addition to this, we also publish the overall summary of the responses to Ofsted Parent View. This information is anonymised.
If your child attends a maintained nursery, please read more about how to respond to the questionnaire here.
Click ‘Give your views now’ to register and complete a survey to help your child’s school improve.